George Foreman GR80 Big George Rotisserie
George Foreman GR80 Big George Rotisserieby George Foreman
- (64 reviews)
- Write a review
- Perfect for roasting meats, grilling vegetables, fish, kabobs, baking casseroles
- White metal, glass, and plastic exterior with metal interior
- 23-by-17-by-15-inches tall; interior space measures 15-by-12-by-10
- Comes with five kabob skewers, six meat tines
- Also includes flat basket, round basket, wire rack, baking sheet
- Marketplace (6 Used)
- Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Brand: George Foreman
- Dimensions: 16 x 20.5 x 22 inches
- Shipping Weight: 47.67 pounds
- Item ID: upc:082846022699
- Item ID: ean:0082846022699
The controls are easy to use--just choose a cooking time and temperature and the rotisserie does the rest. Levels of heat intensity can be adjusted by selecting up to four powerful heating elements. If you need to apply barbecue sauce or check doneness, the cooking can be paused while a handy oven light lets you see whats going on. All accessories wash up easily with hot water and dish soap--even the roll-up cover comes off for cleaning. --Marianne Painter
Well, this baby now has a permanent home on my precious countertop. What immediately struck me was the quality, this thing is impressively heavy, even the baking tray has actual weight. The included accesories (lots of them) are all far more heavy duty and better designed than I expected. The unit runs nicely quiet and the video is actually useful; I trussed a chicken like a pro.
I purchased the George Forman Rotisserie thinking it would sit upon the counter "looking pretty" like many of my other so-called kitchen accessories...but after opening the box and removing its contents I knew right away that I was wrong. It was beautifiul - yes - but it was not flimsy in the least - temperature remained even throughout cooking - foods were crispy on the outside but remained very juicy on the inside - all parts extremely easy to clean - and find I use it at least twice a week (even though I am single and only cook for myself.
"THE FOOD LOOKS GREAT AND TASTES FANTASTIC"